The Naval Industry is a strategic link for the development of countries, both for its direct contribution to their economies and for being a fundamental pillar for the development of other activities: the transport of goods, the use of resources of marine origin or tourism, among other.
The Naval Industry allocates its production to the construction, transformation and repair of ships, marine devices and nautical vessels, as well as to the manufacture of the equipment and systems that are incorporated on board.
The comprehensive vision of the state of this industrial sector and the definition of a roadmap for its strengthening, require the consideration of the different characteristics and factors of influence on the competitiveness of the following activities:
The naval sector needs a process of transformation at a structural level, which goes through an ecological transition and digital transformation where companies linked to the naval sector so that they can boost their productivity and competitiveness.
Some necessary lines of action would be:
WE HELP YOU
What do we do?
An initial diagnosis of the viability of the naval financing / investment project will be carried out.
- Advice on the structuring strategy for the financing of the naval project.
- Design of the financing strategy with potential investors / financers.
Execution of the financing strategy
- Execution of the action plan in search of potential investors / financiers according to the needs required by the naval project.
- Beginning of negotiations, letter of intent and confidentiality.
- We advise in the search for financing in capital markets and other sources of financing.
- Carrying out a periodic monitoring of the action plan of potential investors.
- Due diligence.
- Drafting of contracts and signing of the operation.
We talk with you
Do not hesitate to contact us for any questions. We will be delighted to assist you!